Clan Chleirigh Middle Ages Living History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters of Intent

2 posters

Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Letters of Intent

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:30 pm

All letters of intent are posted as replies to this thread.

Admin
Admin

https://chleirigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Exchequer - Frank Heilman

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Greetings,
My name is Lord Franz von Heilbronn and I would like to be placed on the upcoming ballot for the office of Chancellor of the Exchequer for the Shire of Blak Rose. I am currently the Exchequer, stepping in earlier this year to fill out the term of our previous Exchequer. In our Society, I have served as Chronicler and Chatelaine of the Shire of Silver Rylle, Thrown Weapons Marshal in the Barony of Bhakail, as well as several years on Pennsic staff. Outside of the Society, I bring experience in both small business and non-profit accounting as well as events planning and management.
It is my intent to continue to serve with professional efficiency – maintaining the responsibility, accuracy, timeliness, and transparency that are the hallmarks of the office. If anyone has any questions, please reach out to me. Thank you.
Yours in Service
Franz von Heilbronn
mka Frank Heilman
#133475, exp 9/30/2021

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty A&S Minister - Lew Wolkoff

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi, everyone.
After twenty some years as Blak Rose Herald, I’m term –limited out in December. I can’t run again for the job. So now, I’m running for the office of Arts and Sciences Minister. This is my official Letter of Intent for that office.

My mundane name is Lew Wolkoff. My Society name is Eleazar ha-Levi.

My membership number is 20668, and my membership expires on 06/30/21.

I’ve always encouraged A&S within the Shire, participating in various activities through the years. In my time, I’ve done calligraphy, costuming, cooking, brewing, and, of course, gaming. I also wrote a couple of plays that were performed at our Purim events.

Lately, I’ve gotten more active. I made the 12 jars of bath salts that the Shire presented Their Majesties at Crown Tourney. I organized the efforts to make the 40 jars that the Shire presented them at Pennsic. I also organized the effort to make the Board Hunt “trophies” that will be used at Coronation and the Shire’s Yule Event.

I also helped organize A&S days at Wegmans last year and at the Hershey Library – and other places -- this year. I’d like to see them go on , regularly scheduled. I’d like to have people working on joint projects, like the Populace favors I mentioned at the September meeting and to see them working on their own projects as well. (Even working on your own stuff, it's fun to do it with friends.)

There’s a lot of talent in the Shire, and I want to help it along, encouraging people, including myself, to try and do new things.

YiS,
Eleazar ha-Levi

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty A&S Minister - Marcia J. Anchors-Jones, Esq.

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Unto the Shire of Blak Rose and the Kingdom of the East does Mistress Tirza bithe Reaboughes send her greetings.
I would like to further serve my Kingdom and Shire by becoming the Mistress of Arts and Science. I have in the past served the Shire of Montevale in this capacity and am a member of the Order of the Maunche. Although my focus of research is upon cooking and clothing, I would love to prosper the arts and science in this geographic area. I want this to be the reason people stay after the tournaments are no longer bright and new.

Yours in service.
Tirza bithe Reaboughes , O.P.,O.S.C., O.M., QOC
Membership #30143 Expires: 10/31/2020
Marcia J. Anchors-Jones, Esq.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Seneschal - Jerry Doyle

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Letter of Intent for the Office of Seneschal in the Shire of Blak Rose

I, Sir Hashiji Morikatsu, am submitting my name for consideration for the office of Seneschal in the Shire of Blak Rose in the East Kingdom. The Shire of Blak Rose has been my home for the past five years and I feel compelled that this office would be the best way to serve my Shire and my Kingdom, especially due to the recent struggles and obstacles within Blak Rose. My overall goals are to help heal the divisions within the Shire and help us serve the Kingdom and the Society.

I have discussed plans with many members of Blak Rose should I become Seneschal, and I have compiled a list of goals and opportunities that I feel would best serve our shire. Those goals and opportunities include but are not limited to a site for a permanent weekly fighter practice that could double as an Arts and Sciences meeting space and the promotion of activities and demos that incorporate camaraderie in both Society and mundane settings.

Thank you for your consideration,
Sir Hashiji Morikatsu
MKA Jerry Doyle
Membership #157993 Exp. 1/31/2020

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Seneschal - Shawn A. Jones

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:36 pm

My name is Shawn A. Jones, known in the SCA as “Lord Maraha Kahanikar.”
My SCA membership number is 50652, expiring 10/31/2020.

I joined the Society for Creative Anachronism in the late 1980’s. I have served in multiple roles in planning and carrying out individual events but have not held a formal office. My experience with formal meetings and “rules of order”, gained in over 20 years' employment by Franklin County (Ohio) will assist me in serving the Shire of Blak Rose as Seneschal. Likewise, the same employment also makes me confident I can fulfill the duties of the position as described in the Seneschal’s Handbook (posted on sca.org).

With respect to all,

सामंत माराहा कहानीकार (Lord Maraha Kahanikar)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Herald - Elena Daniel

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Elena Daniel (Samirah al-Mansur )
Membership #241322 expires 01/18/2020.

I intend to assume the office of Herald for the Shire of Blak Rose, East Kingdom.
My qualifications are as follows:
I am familiar with the terms and forms of heraldic composition.
I have skill with composition, drawing, and coloration of heraldic submissions.
I have held shire-level office at previous times in my career in the Society, and I understand the importance of supporting communications both up and down the path of submissions.

Yours in Service,
Samirah al-Mansur
(mka Elena Daniel)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Chronicler - Cooper Kennedy

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:38 pm

I, Ragnall Cennetig, am submitting my name for consideration for the post of Chronicler in the Shire of Blak Rose in the East Kingdom.
While new to the shire within the last 18 months I want to be a part of helping grow and strengthen our local community; one of the ways I can see myself being of use is in the post of chronicler. I often write for personal and fictional purposes and have always enjoyed taking notes and minutes for classes and groups.

I look forward to the ways in which I can be of service to the populace and the other officers if I am elected to the chronicler's post.
I have spoken with many of my new shiremates and hope to be a blessing, and a burden-reliever, in any way I can for the soon to be appointed officers as they work towards the continual improvement and betterment of our shire, and our game as a whole.

Thank you for the memories and the opportunity,
Ragnall Cennetig
MKA Cooper Kennedy
Membership #248459 exp. 6/30/2020

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Chatelain - Miranda Jewett

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Miranda Jewett
Freydis in Illa (Freydis Illska)
SCA M#: 240516
Expiration date:11/30/2020

To Whom it may concern:

I, Freydis in Illa (Freydis Illska), of Shire Blak Rose would like to announce my intent as to run for Chatelaine in our shire.

I believe I would make an excellent Chatelaine for our shire as I am a friendly individual who genuinely enjoys helping new people find their way in and through the SCA.  I like to dedicate my free time to help our shire grow in any way that I can.  I am a frequent social media user who has experience running a Facebook (and other social media) page for an organization.  

If I am elected, I will do my very best to attend all shire events and demos to serve as an ambassador for the SCA and for our shire to everyone I meet.  I check my email on a daily basis, so I would be able to respond to inquiries from interested individuals about our shire and its activities/gatherings. I will take time to consider new ideas and opportunities for our shire and the SCA to expand our reach and grow as an organization.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
-Freydis Illska

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo in Maranda's name.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Mistress of the List - Mary Bailey

Post  Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:39 pm

I am interested in the Mol position. I have been an MOL in the past and believe I can get up to date with the changes.

Mary Bailey
Lady Dara Bayley
Sca #244162
7/25/2019 thru 8/31/2020

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Knight Marshal Letter of Intent - Sean P. Marshall

Post  Tuathflaith Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:05 am

Member Number 200072, expires 01/31/2020

Mundane: Sean P. Marshall
Society Name: Seán Dubh

I am currently a Heavy Weapons Marshal and a Youth Marshal, as well as a Fencing M.I.T. I previously served as Silver Rylle's Knight Marshal.

I had previously been hesitant to pick up the mantle of KM for Blak Rose. There just were not enough hours in the day to add more obligations; however, I am graduating from HACC in December, and will have more time to fulfill the duties. Additionally, I can no longer sit back, in good conscience, and leave the position vacant. We are a geographically large shire, and we should not rely on others to have our martial needs met. It may be just as easy for me to attend other shires' practices as our own, but I am dedicated to serving the shire as best I can.

Tuathflaith

Back to top Go down

Letters of Intent Empty Re: Letters of Intent

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum